(Pine, Cypress, Gmelina)
MAINLY USED IN RESIDENTIAL CONSTRUCTION, MILLED FROM SOFTWOOD TREES, THAT ARE SAWN AND MACHINE-PLANED TO STANDARD DIMENSIONS.
Structural Lumber (Pine)
- LIGHT FRAMING: INTENDED FOR USE WHERE THE HIGHEST STRENGTH VALUES ARE NOT REQUIRED.
- STUD: FOR VERTICAL USES SUCH AS LOAD BEARING WALLS.
- STRUCTURAL JOIST AND PLANKS: WHERE HIGH STRENGTHS VALUES ARE REQUIRED SUCH AS FLOOR JOIST RAFTERS AND HEADERS.
- STRUCTURAL DECKING: WIDELY USED FOR FLOORING.
Flooring Decking / Wood Floors
Hard and resistant, a great option when decorating or building a home.
The wooden floors give warmth and elegance, in addition to protecting from the cold, and maintaining a controlled temperature inside the rooms; its composition, models, textures and colors satisfy different needs and pockets. Thanks to the new treatments that have been applied our wood floors, they can also be installed in bathrooms, or outdoors without suffering damage caused by moisture.
Wood ceilings define a space, imbue warmth and beauty, and serve as a focal point that adds architectural punch.
Natural woods, Thermo Molecular™, or painted finish. With or without beams. A tongue and groove ceiling-in any space is guaranteed to make an impact.
For your trim, sash, stairs, trim, baseboard, crown molding and millwork needs.
- Over 7500 cataloged profiles.
- In-house custom-ground profiles to match any design.
- All profiles guaranteed to meet or exceed AWI Standards.
- CAD and PDF files available.
- Radius and elliptical mouldings.
- Most species of hardwood or softwood upon request.
- Specified lengths upon request.
- Pre-finishing and finishing on all four sides.
- Clear finishes and stained finishes.
- Interior and exterior painted finishes in any color.
- High volume capability.
- Quick lead time on custom runs.
- Shipping anywhere in the United States.
- Bar Rail
- Base Cap & Shoe
- Base Moulding
- Bed Moulding
- Chair Rail
- Combination Moulding
- Cove Moulding
- Crown Moulding
- Fluted Moulding
- Glass Bead & Screen Moulding
- Hand Rail
- Panel Moulding
- Rounds & Radius Moulding
- Tongue & Groove Moulding
- Wainscot Cap
- Window Sill & Stool
- Astragal Moulding
- Brick Moulding
- Door Stop
- Log Cabin
- Outside Corner
- Picture Moulding
- Other Moulding (S4S)
- Radius Casing/Backband Moulding
- Radius Casing Moulding
The V-Lumber Wainscot system offers an engineered solution for your next project.
Our system allows for the vertical stile to be moved, accomplishing equal spacing with ease.
Exterior: Door Jambs, Moulding, Shutters, Soffits, Tongue & Groove.
Interior: Door Jambs, Moulding, Shutters, Soffits, Tongue & Groove, and Wall Coverings.
Outstanding dimensional stability, surface durability, and rot-resistance.
A natural, chemical-free green alternative to chemically preserved wood or engineered products.
Reduced expansion, shrinking, swelling and water absorption as compared to conventionally treated wood.
A resulting natural rich brown color that requires no stain (but can be stained or painted, if desired).
Reduced susceptibility to fungi, mold, and insect infestation.
“Smooth grain” and “heavy grain” options.